Enter the search term in the search field and click the Search button.
There is an overview of the search term in all chapters.
Select the relevant chapter from the search term overview and click on the green chapter name.
Then you are forwarded to the chapter.
Search in the selected chapter.
Perform the following procedure when using a Computer, Android mobile or tablet, iPhone or iPad.
On your computer, open a web page in Chrome.
- At the top right, click “⋮” [= More] and then “Find”.
- Type your search term in the bar that appears in the top right.
- Press the “Search” button or “Enter” to search the page.
- Matches appear highlighted in yellow. You can see where all the matches are located on a web page using the yellow markers on the scrollbar.
Tip: You can also use the keyboard shortcuts Ctrl + f (Windows, Linux, and Chrome OS) or “⌘” [= cmd / Option key] + f (Mac) to quickly find a word or phrase.
On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app and open a web page.
- Tap “⋮” [= More] and then “Find in page”.
- Type your search term.
- Tap “🔍” [= Search].
- Matches are highlighted. You can see where all the matches are located on a web page using the markers on the scrollbar.
iPhone & iPad
On your iPhone or iPad, open the Chrome app Chrome.
- On the web page, tap “⋮” [= More] and then “Find in page”.
- At the top left, enter what you want to search for. Matching words will be highlighted in yellow and orange.
- When you find what you were searching for, tap Done.